Your tile floors are not immune to the dirt, grime, and bacteria that can form over time especially in the grout. At Zerorez, our Tampa Bay cleaners know that these germs and bacteria can then spread through the rest of your family’s home.
Why get out that old toothbrush to spend hours scrubbing, only to not have your tile fully cleaned? That’s where our tile cleaning company in Tampa comes in! You can trust us to give your home a professional, chemical-free tile, grout, travertine, and marble cleaning.
Not only does Zerorez’s process leave your floors cleaner with no-residue, it actually brings back its original color and shine. Here’s how…
- High Pressure Empowered Water™ extracts deeply-embedded dirtfrom floors
- Lack of residue brings original shade of tile and grout to light
- “ZR Lifter”, “Turbo Head” and “SX7” tools designed specifically for cleaning tile and stone, including all edges and corners
- Sealing Treatment creates an invisible barrier that prevents future stains
- Leaves flooring easier to washbetween professional cleanings
- Chemical-free and completely safe for your family, including furry family members
- If there’s a stain on your tile that we can’t clean, then it can’t be cleaned by anyone.
What’s the Secret?
It’s simple, it’s in the sealing. Nothing gets tile as clean as Zerorez’s empowered water process. But without sealing, the pores and natural cracks would suck up dirt like cheap coffee. It’d look dingy again in a month. We urge every customer of our Tampa Bay Area cleaning company to seal their tile once we’ve cleaned it. We just don’t like the thought of cleaning it and then having to come out and clean it again in a month’s time. We want you to be satisfied for a very… looooong… time.
We put you and your family’s health first! Contact Zerorez to experience a pet-safe clean from Palm Harbor to Bradenton and St. Petersburg to Brandon; we guarantee to give your home the professional tile floor, grout, and stone cleaning services it deserves.
At Zerorez, we believe in diversity and tolerance, but not when it comes to stains and dirt.